Friday, April 2, 2010

Updates For Alice In Wonderland Gloves & More

Finally...it's Friday again. I was not able to update my blog last week for I was so busy with my Etsy orders.

Here's a quick peek of one of the orders I'm trying to finish...Alice In Wonderland gloves...
~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Anyway...here's my updates:

I have this thin stretchy fabric that I'm trying to finish for the Alice In Wonderland gloves. The material is definitely perfect for summer. I'm still trying to finish this in between my orders...I just have to sew the thumb hole edges and add some faux crystal buttons and I'll add this as one of the giveaways for this month. And here's what it looks like so far...



By the way...if you have not left a comment for this months giveaway. You can click the button located on the left... on the very top above the "about me" button. Or you can also leave your comments here.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

And I mentioned about making the Siobhan Magnus the previous week which is similar to this...

And this is my version which is now for sale at PBF Collection at Etsy.
~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Right now, besides finishing my Etsy orders... I'm trying to work on a design (both crochet and sewn) for toddlers and wedding clutches. That I'll be selling at my Etsy Shop...but as always there are tons of things to do and so little time.

Anyway...have a great Easter everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment