Friday, January 29, 2010

Crochet, Wedding Anniversary & A Great Review

Time flies so fast and it's Friday again and time to write another blog. ;)

It had been a busy week. I was able to go to my very first crochet class last Sunday and absolutely love it that I end signing for 5 more classes.

My mom taught me how to crochet when I was a little girl but I was not interested then. LOL! I was a normal little girl who just want to play with my friends and my dolls. She tried to teach me again last Christmas...when she was visiting for the holiday... and this time I did learn a bit. But I want to learn more and so I decided to sign up for crochet classes. Now I signed for 5 more classes and my next class will be on Feb. 13. I'm so excited! ☺☺☺

Anyway, here is my very first project...mary jane slippers.

My friends love it. But I still think I need to make it better. So stay tune for more updates. I already made at least 3 prototypes for this project. LOL!

♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

Last Wednesday...my husband and I celebrated our 9th year anniversary. Wow! I just can't believe it had been 9 years. Time flies so fast when you're having fun.

The wedding was so memorable and like most brides I love my wedding gown. The gown was custom made and design by a very good designer and a great friend Benjie S. Manuel. I love the 60's look so I had him design and made a little hat for me and I absolutely love it. Anyway...here's a pic of our wedding at New Heart in California last January 27, 2001.


♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

And yesterday...Ashley from Closet Of Free Samples gave us a great review. I'm so happy for she absolutely love the Pyramid Purse - Moonlight Owl Collection. Thank you so much for the review Ashley.

♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

Just a reminder...my giveaway(s) is still going on if your want to win it. Please leave a comment here and here. And for those who already left a comment. Thank you so much. Til next week...have a nice weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment